Welcome to my walking diary...

If your reading this you may have found my blog from my webpages or from a walking forum. First of all I have to thank Stuart of walkingplaces.co.uk for maintaining my webpages - without him there wouldn't have been a ramblingpete.

I decided to start keeping a diary, to give me something to look back upon in the years to come and hopefully this will jog my walking memories into life when I'm in my decrepitude....which is fast approaching. This diary is now superceeded by the following...

MY BLOG IS NOW LINKED TO:

http://www.ramblingpete.walkingplaces.co.uk/blog/


02 February 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my walking diary...

If your reading this I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

chanclas said...

I like so much
Me gusta mucho tu blog!
Fronio

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good walking blogging things. I love the picture shows!